Stationary double scalper (vibro-sieve) DSC
The DSC double scalper is a biaxial high-productivity machine with two vibrating sieves made for advanced pre-cleaning of various grain and seeds from large and small impurities. On the first sieve with bigger holes DSC separates large impurities from the starting material – straw, spikelets, stones, pieces of ground etc., directing them to the side chute. In turn the second sieve with smaller holes sifts light impurities like dust, chaff, pieces of straw, grain, etc., while granular mass slips through the frontal chute.
DSCs are using as independent units with standard set as follows: double scalper DSC, 2 sieves, rack and control panel.
DSC scalpers advantages
- effective pre-cleaning;
- no grain damage during operation;
- sieves cleaning by rubber balls during OSC/OSCS operation;
- exceptional reliability and economy;
- components of world leaders “Schneider”, “Danfoss” and others;
- manufacturing with modern equipment from “Bystronic”, “Trumpf”, “Kemppi”, “Onyx”;
- sales of equipment to over 20 countries (USA, EU, etc.);
- CE certificate.
All models of stationary scalpers OSCS and DSC (double scalpers)
|Sieve’s dimensions, mm||1300×470||1300×1000||1300×1150||1850×1650|
|Energy consumption, kW/h||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.55||0.55||0.55|